Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Crazy Life

It has been a while since I last blogged, but I wanted to let you know what has been happening with the JGB.  We have been on the road a TON and continue to rack up the miles on good ol' Truck Norris.  In the last few weeks we have been to El Paso, San Diego, and Phoenix and are now headed to Oklahoma for the weekend.  Soon after that Michelle, Gabi and I get on a plane and fly half way around the world to see our good friends in Australia. WOW! What an amazing life!  As I look back at where we have come from and what we are doing now and it is so amazing to see God's hand guiding and leading us all the way!  I never could have imagined when God called me to be a worship leader at the age of 16 that I would ever be doing the kind of stuff that we are doing! It is so cool to see how when we trust Him more, He trusts us with more!  I know this is not because of anything we have done, or manufactured, but because we continue to trust and seek and follow Him with all that we are. Thank you, God for Your amazing and wonderful blessings! Help us to always seek you and follow where ever You lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment